Did You Know?
Everyone needs adequate sleep!
What about snoring, is it always sleep apnea?
Cholesterol and risk for heart disease
What are the cholesterol numbers and what do they mean?
When should cholesterol screening be done?
Diabetes type 2 Screening
Men may NOT need routine PSA blood testing to screen for prostate cancer
What we do, Some of the services we provide:
Age related physical exams for children, adolescents, and adults
- Women’s Health, including:
- Annual well woman exams with Pap smear and breast exam
- Pre-employment physical exams
- Men’s Health, including:
- Annual exams with Prostate check
- Pre-employment physical exam
- Child and Adolescent Health, including:
Well child visits and immunizations
Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) Physicals
Nutrition and Exercise Education
Preventative care for men and women, including
- Annual Medicare wellness exams
Care for ongoing chronic conditions:
Anticoagulant (Coumadin) monitoring
High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
Mental Health Care
Urgent Care: We understand that illness may strike at any time. If you are sick during weekday business hours, call our office and leave a message on the appointment voicemail line. We will do our best to work you into the appointment schedule. For any sudden or life-threatening emergency, call 911.
- Cerumen removal
- Joint injections
- Skin biopsies, mole removal
- Minor surgical procedures
Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy (OMT)
Labs and Diagnostic Testing are available in our office, including:
- Full service lab for blood and urine tests
- Bladder ultrasound scans
- Body fat analysis
- Heart testing: EKG, Echocardiogram, holter monitor and aorta ultrasound
- Osteoporosis screening (dexa scans)
- Pulmonary (lung) function tests
- Sleep Apnea Screening
PLEASE NOTE: EACH RECOMMENDED SCREENING TEST MAY OR MAY NOT BE COVERED BY YOUR INSURANCE. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR PLAN PRIOR TO RECEIVING SERVICES.